Here is what I will miss about Singapore:
- All of the flowers and trees in the city. There are so many tropical tress with those big leaves everywhere, even in the downtown areas, so even though there are a lot of buildings, it doesn’t feel so sterile.
- The parks. There are a lot of parks everywhere, and you can forget that you are in a big city and feel like you are in a jungle, but its still paved, and even has exercise equipment to use!
- The food. You easily find food from all over the world for cheap.
- Everyone speaks english.
- The public transportation is awesome, easy to use, mega cheap, and clean.
- My room that I stayed in for about a month and half. It was a good size and got a good breeze. I hardly had to ever use the AC.
Here is what I won’t miss about Singapore:
- Alcohol is really expensive, like $15 for a regular cocktail.
- People stared at me.
- No good TV stations.
- At the hawker centers and cafeterias, you had to get your food and drinks from separate places.
- Sometimes it seems like everyone was robots, and not having enough fun, even in dance class.
- Having to turn on the water heater for 15 minutes to only get 1 minute of hot water.
What are some of your likes and dislikes about Singapore?