Damn, that year went by fast! I want to be accountable to myself, and everyone who read last years post, so here is a check-up on the goals that I have and have not accomplished this year, as well as what I expect from myself for 2015.
1. Stop wishing. Check! While hard to break this habit, I think that I am working towards what I want to without just idling standing by thinking “I wish, I wish, I wish”.
2. Go to at least 3 more countries. Fail! While I did visit Jamaica this year, and am currently in Japan right now, I have not went to any countries that I have not this year. So fail! But I am going to Taiwan soon, so I think I am starting off this new year right!
3. Go to at least 3 more states. Fail! I did go to North Carolina, but I have already been there before. I went to California, which was new for me, so even though this goal was 1/3 complete, it is still a fail!
4. Graduate from university. Check! I did! Good job, Sherri.
5. Pass 3 Clep/DSST exams. Check. While it pretty much ruined my 2013 winter break, I studied hard and passed those suckers.
6. Stop rolling my eyes so much. Check! I feel like a nicer person.
Apply to graduate school. Check! And I got in. In a year and half, you can call me Master Sherri.
Now, my new goals for 2015.
1. Be more thoughtful of other people. Even though I often think about my friends and family, I usually never reach out to them. This year I want to reach out to them more and be more thoughtful of them.
2. Get another tattoo. I have been wanting a particular one for about 3 years now, and I think this is the year to do it.
3. Start dancing again. I liked it.
Well, that’s it for my new years’ goals. Shorter than last years, but still good, I think!
Now here are a few pictures of what I have been doing!